Firefly Glen i'll be right here
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Everything that Charles had been building up to came to culmination when Osiris leaped at him. He had never felt so alive in that moment, that split second -- the split second before everything went to hell, anyway. It was the suddenness that set off a reaction in Charles' brain; had Osiris warned him another time or slowly approached, he might've retained some control over his reaction.

Before he even hit the ground Charles curled up to a ball as best he could, tail tucked, his stomach exposed, and head held down to hide his throat on instinct. He licked his lips rapidly, submissively. Are you... afraid of me? he heard his mother's voice, appalled by what he was displaying, and her teeth flashed as he tried to shrink further and further but he couldn't be any smaller. You little shit! Whatever he did, it was never good enough. Now, he felt just like the day when Valette had caught him peeing against the stones, and he became as small as he could. Osiris' words drifted far away, as if he was under water he heard them bubbling towards him, crystal clear and at the same time so far away, morphed. Charles found himself wishing that they weren't the words he was hearing. He found himself wishing that he got to the next phase of this. That the words were different, as well as the actions. Soft, soothing, forgiving — he craved it.

For now, though, all he could do was survive this phase. S-s-sor-rhy m-m— He managed to stop himself just in time. His voice was shocked and his breathing laboured as he tried to come to grips with his brain. This was what he wanted, and yet it was nothing like he wanted. Charles felt warmth trickling on his leg and he wondered what had happened. Did Osiris -- was this -- did he just --

Moments later Charles realised miserably that it was not his leader asserting dominance, but that he had actually pissed himself just now, in his bout of uncontrollable fear, and the pee was trickling down his leg. This was without a doubt the most embarrassing thing that ever happened in the history of forever.

God, he was a wretch and he was terrified, but still he craved this closeness. Before this conversation, Charles knew he was nothing to Osiris, and now? Now, he was... well... something, at least. Slowly Charles was coming to himself, and he wasn't sure what he should say. But when he opened his eyes, he couldn't stop himself from staring right into Osiris' eyes. They drew him in and wouldn't release him, despite the warning he had just received. His entire body still screamed submission, but his eyes sought Osiris', despite the fear that was still clearly written in them.
Messages In This Thread
i'll be right here - by Charles - October 22, 2020, 07:30 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Charles - October 22, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Charles - October 22, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Charles - October 22, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: i'll be right here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 27, 2020, 09:00 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Charles - October 27, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 27, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: i'll be right here - by Charles - October 27, 2020, 11:04 AM