Hushed Willows In time I want to be your best friend
Brecheliant
Family
804 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget grinned, but didn't reply.  Nice try!  She was competitive, but she wasn't mean... and after a few moments she loosed her hold, letting him wiggle himself away.  Hopefully before he could start again, she grinned.  I could show ya how I'd get out of that, if you wanted?  Bridget was a healer by trade, but as a kid, all of her energy had been towards getting into shit she'd had to figure a way out of.  And a good number of those hadn't exactly been controlled situations.  She could give him a pointer or two on fighting dirty if he wanted.  No such thing as a completely fair fight.  She added, for good measure, dangling the offer.

She showed the kid that and a number of other moves before parting ways, but she kept in mind that it looked like she had her very own available sparring partner for future practice.
Messages In This Thread
In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - October 29, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - November 07, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - November 16, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - November 16, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - November 25, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - December 01, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - December 08, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Valium - December 10, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: In time I want to be your best friend - by Bridget - December 14, 2020, 11:57 PM