Hideaway Strath my name means meadow but i'm no flower
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
No matter what he says, he is capable of having feelings and caring for those who have shown him the same back. So, why does he still care for Sasha? The back stabbing bitch who killed his pack? Yes, he keeps reminding himself that he’s going to make her suffer, but the worst part is that there is still a part inside of him that wants her to stay. Maybe they could have some pups for real this time, but then he reminds himself that if she fooled him once she could fool him again. 

But Leigh — Leigh is an understanding, sweet, but firm individual. She’s genuine, unlike Sasha. Still, the way Sasha chirps out the horrid information to the dark pelaged wolf has Donovan mentally cringing. Especially as he realizes what Sasha is getting at. Did they kill Leigh’s old pack in one of his raids? All the evidence presented to them is saying that they did and Sasha is to blame for her husband and kid specifically. Though it started with his order to kill any who oppose them. He is not sensitive to the others who died, he doesn’t care for them, but he does care for Leigh. 

For now though, he stands there and watches her give them a death glare from hell accompanied by a curt but cutting Have a nice day. She’s gone. He’s going to apologize to her later tonight and make it up. Or try to, when Sasha isn’t on his heels. 

He looks to Sasha then, a sigh and he begins walking the opposite direction of Leigh. A nod of his head signaling for Sasha to follow. He will apologize to her later tonight. He continues to say to himself — Sasha, Leigh.
Messages In This Thread
my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 03, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 04, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 04, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 06, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 06, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 09, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Leigh - November 09, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Kynareth Deagon - November 10, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: my name means meadow but i'm no flower - by Sasha Deagon - November 14, 2020, 04:16 PM