Moonstone Quarry Am I handing you mine?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
All Welcome 
It had taken her some time to maneuver her way down into the quarry with her shoulder as painful as it was, but she was stubborn and determined to investigate the depths and the sparkles of light she could see coming from the darkness. By the time she reached the bottom, her shoulder was sending jolts of of pain out in all directions, and the wound seeped watery, blood-tinged liquid down her leg. The large pool of water that greeted her there was calling for her to get in, and the thought of the cool liquid soothing her injury had her moving forward without any hesitation. 

The water was quite chilly, but she didn't mind; her coat was thick enough that it wasn't uncomfortable. She slowly waded in, relief washing over her face once she was deep enough that her shoulder wasn't tasked with supporting her weight anymore. And the chill hugged her angry wound and calmed the inflamed flesh there. She released a long, soft sigh and let herself float around. She might have fallen asleep if she felt safer there, but she was more than happy with the relief provided.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Am I handing you mine? - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Tahoe - November 14, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Simmik - November 18, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Tahoe - November 19, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Simmik - November 23, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Tahoe - November 30, 2020, 05:07 AM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Simmik - December 16, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Tahoe - December 31, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Am I handing you mine? - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:54 AM