Jade Fern Grove Tryin' to light the fire with no flame
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It's good to see you, too, brother, she returned with slight curve of her lips. No one could lighten her mood like Sia could.

She gave him a scolding look, but was otherwise happy to see he had only obtained minor injuries. You are lucky, then, she told him with a shake of her head. Cougars could cause quite the issue for a wolf on their own. But her youth and inexperience had been her brother's saving grace. 

Taki nodded. Yes, it always has, she returned. She was most happy in the winter. I am okay. Ego returned to me, so now I have two of my three sons with me. Simmik is beta of a pack on the other side of the mountains, she told him. She was clearly proud of her daughter, even if it was tinged with sadness that she had moved on to her own things. And what about you, Sia, she asked, her expression serious. How are you and my little niece and nephews. They must be so big now. She wondered how they had all been with such a loss hanging over them.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Tryin' to light the fire with no flame - by Takiyok - November 10, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Tryin' to light the fire with no flame - by Siarut - November 10, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Tryin' to light the fire with no flame - by Takiyok - November 11, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Tryin' to light the fire with no flame - by Siarut - November 11, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: Tryin' to light the fire with no flame - by Takiyok - November 11, 2020, 01:48 AM