Chimera Fields I see it, eat though every word I sow
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
The fact she'd gone out of the territory was probably a little unsurprising but Mal followed just 'cause. Of course, he was hours behind at that point and the weather had turned -- he wasn't sure if he was actually smelling bear, for instance, but that prickle of a memory put him on edge. In the end, the storm had washed away her trail and he'd been forced to return home anxious. Not a good combination. Where had she gone? Why? It was bad enough he hadn't had a chance to friendly-scold her and tell her to take a break. Maybe he should have made a point of it.

He headed back out to try again to find her -- not that he expected to suddenly have better luck, but he was going to try. There was no way in hell he was going to let her disappear like the others. She was way too important to him (and the pack too, probably) to let that happen. He was galloping back to where he'd last caught her trail when he spotted a pale figure off not too far away -- not the exact direction he was heading, but pointed towards the forest it seemed. That was her, right? Had to be. Or else he was gonna go crazy. 

As he got closer, yes-- yes, it was her! He called out as he got closer, Simmik! What happened?! Because something had to have happened to make her go so far away after everything that had gone on with trespassers and other dangers and being freshly injured. Mal, in comparison, was back to his usual self, but he also wasn't nearly as badly hurt as she was. This wasn't the first time he'd greeted her bot happy to see her and afraid for her safety, was it? Tail wagging, sniffing for clues but still wanting to give her some space unless she'd totally changed her mind on that one (which he would totally happily accept).
Messages In This Thread
I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 11, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 11, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - November 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - November 29, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - December 02, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: I see it, eat though every word I sow - by Mal - January 10, 2021, 03:12 AM