Moonglow
Kappa

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,220 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Feeling as if his limited questions were being met with stale answers, Kigipigak's ears briefly slanted as Rokkvi spoke, although he relaxed as they marched. It was likely that the brothers all had contentious relationships among themselves - as all men tended to influence each other down avenues of war - and it should not surprise him that Valmua be the odd one out. Kigipigak's own sisters had been troublesome near the end of their relationship.

Siblings were complicated, which is how he chose to take the oblique statement Rokkvi offered. The other man's focus was still on Valmua, and Kigipigak grew suddenly frustrated with himself for bringing her up; he did not want to think about her too deeply, nor the sense of betrayal he still felt for how she had used him.

I came across Stjornuati and your sister together, Not even saying her name now - childish. I was surprised to hear the language of my people - our people - fall from their lips. I did not anticipate anyone of Tartok to be here. I was glad... am glad, to have found them. For the most part, anyway. Kigipigak could not help the small slip of the tongue as he spoke and wondered if Rokkvi would notice. Before long I pledged myself to their cause, as any loyal wolf of Tartok should.
Messages In This Thread
xv makittuk - by Kigipigak - November 18, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: xv makittuk - by Rökkvi - November 20, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: xv makittuk - by Kigipigak - November 20, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: xv makittuk - by Rökkvi - November 21, 2020, 09:40 AM
RE: xv makittuk - by Kigipigak - November 21, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: xv makittuk - by Rökkvi - November 23, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: xv makittuk - by Kigipigak - November 24, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: xv makittuk - by Rökkvi - December 10, 2020, 07:50 AM
RE: xv makittuk - by Kigipigak - December 10, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: xv makittuk - by Rökkvi - December 10, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: xv makittuk - by Kigipigak - December 14, 2020, 10:07 AM