Swiftcurrent Creek all the world you roam, turns you into stone
Numb. He feels numb and cold, tingling all over, fur on end. The normally watchful ice wraith is so wrapped up in grief and shock, he doesn't even notice Phillip's approach. He doesn't hear his voice. But vaguely, as if from some place far away from himself, he feels the touch.
He sighs, and closes his eyes. My mom... He swallows, unable to finish the sentence. Surely Phillip understands. He always understands. She — she never even told me that she loved me. I don't know if she ever did. The words come out dull, flat, pushed through a thick grey haze. And now she's dead. He presses into the touch, head dipping to hide his face in the soft fur just beneath Phillip's jaw. He hadn't expected his lover to find him here — but this is exactly what he needs right now.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
all the world you roam, turns you into stone - by Alessia - November 18, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: all the world you roam, turns you into stone - by Zephyr - November 18, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: all the world you roam, turns you into stone - by Zephyr - November 18, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: all the world you roam, turns you into stone - by Zephyr - December 02, 2020, 11:52 AM