Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
995 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
This song seemed fitting for this. Gives me the feels.

There was a tension in her jaw he could only assume was shock at his question. Little did they, if ever, speak of her mate and nor had he spoke directly of Ruo until recently. Their time together had just the same, up until recently, been a little private meeting between the two of them. Just two former pack mates, two friends trying to spare moments of their time far from one another in order to catch up. Nothing seemed wrong about it ever, not until the way Kukutux answered him now and not until she turned away, refusing to look at him again. 

She didnt say yes. Not directly so- she didnt say she was happy and Aiolos side stepped once more, his head tilting to the side to try and steal a glance at the expression she wore. He wanted more then anything to know that she was happy in her life and that went beyond his own desires.. His own selfish, greedy desires. 

He wanted to poke, to prode. He wanted to ask 'do you love him?' then. He wanted to ask, if he.... 

Almost sickened by his own thoughts, Aiolos steps back to give her the space she well so deserved. He shakes his head- No. Whar was wrong him on desiring those he simply could not have? The Nereides woman he bed with in the Vale, who would never take any man as an equal. Ruo who wanted freedom, unchained, unbound and now, a married woman. He shakes his head again to clear his thoughts. There was seriously something wrong with him. 

He needed to get to the point. There had been a reason for this meet, after all. With the Nereides, men were not involved in their offspring's lives at all. Only daughters were kept and sons sacrificed to Sea. I should be lucky to have Huojin at all. And he was but, Maybe I'm just being selfish in wanting more. He had a taste of what he could have as a free man and surely now he was just being spoilt from it.  

He was going back to what she had said to him, at the plateau. I want him to have siblings to enjoy. To love and to teach. Someone that he could call family in these Wilds other then his aunt and himself. So that even after he gets older and grows tired of hanging around his old man, they could look out for eachother. With Ruo, Aiolos did not think this to be possible. Their relationship, after all, was much too unstable and after things had gone during her first pregnancy it did not seem as though she would be so willing to throw herself into motherhood again. Maybe she was just too far independent to be tied down in such a manner, like a wild spirit he was trying to force into tame. 

This was of course not just about his son, but him of course so he would not lie. I've played this game more then I'd like to admit already. I don't want to be a consort anymore, a fling, an accident. He admits, a frown on his face and now he finds himself turning his face away, to not look at Kukutux as he asks it. I spoke to Hua about this and I think I'd like to offer myself to be betrothed to one of Moonspear's women. To solidify our alliance, not by just agreeances, but by blood.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 24, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 25, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 25, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 27, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - November 28, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - November 30, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - December 06, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - December 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Aiolos - December 10, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: but your so far away - by Kukutux - December 10, 2020, 06:06 PM