Bonesplinter Ravine Let me tell you
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Finally, something they could agree on: she would learn nothing good from Kynareth. She didn't want to learn anything from him; she only wanted to get out of this hell hole and go home. But instead, she was still trapped here, and now she was being annoyed by this woman who seemed to have trouble minding her own business. 

With the woman's next words, Simmik lifted her head to look at her with something like boredom and irritation. I see the problem, she said flatly. I just don't care. She shrugged bit and rested her head on her paws again. Why would she? And sure Simmik also wanted to be gone from here, but she didn't, for one second, trust anything out of this Saint's mouth. She trusted none of them, no matter how much they played on her desire to escape. For all she knew, she would get her out just to kill her. Or maybe terrorize her some more and then throw her back in the pit. Obviously, at this point, she wasn't too concerned about dying if meant she was finally free, but it would not be this woman who killed her.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Let me tell you - by Sasha Deagon - December 02, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: Let me tell you - by Simmik - December 04, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Let me tell you - by Sasha Deagon - December 04, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Let me tell you - by Simmik - December 04, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: Let me tell you - by Sasha Deagon - December 04, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Let me tell you - by Simmik - December 05, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Let me tell you - by Sasha Deagon - December 06, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: Let me tell you - by Simmik - December 06, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: Let me tell you - by Sasha Deagon - December 09, 2020, 02:03 PM