Totoka River I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
She seemed startled at first. As soon as the question left his mouth, her fur bristled and when she turned around her teeth were on full display. Ready to attack. Good. Orochi smirked, pleased with the idea of another fight. It’s been awhile since the last one. Imagine his disappointment when her attitude changed on a dime.

Her question went in one ear and out the other. Instead of answering, Orochi focused on on one thing: Why are you talking like that? An antagonistic response for the most part. If he wasn’t about to get a physical fight, a verbal one would have to do. It’s weird.
Messages In This Thread
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 07, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 08, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 08, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 09, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 09, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 20, 2020, 12:42 PM