Blackfeather Woods Sell your soul, not your whole self
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The expressions he made as she spoke were not very promising; they were anywhere between sad and angry, at times changing into something she couldn't really read at all. She immediately doubted her willingness to put them through these 'tests.' She wondered if she was being selfish again. It was not something she had ever stopped to consider before. She wanted children but not at the expense of Taikon's comfort. 

His angry words had Taki slowing a little, worry in her expression. This wasn't supposed to be something that upset him, and she wondered if her tunnel vision when it came to having children had blinded her to reason. He was just a boy—a child; he was correct there, and it had been something that bothered her, as well. 

I know, she said when he had finished, offering a brief nuzzle to his cheek to try and soothe him. I do not like it either. I should not have to prove my ability to care for children, and neither should you. And I am not exactly comfortable with someone so young being my leader. Since coming here, she had always been her own leader or followed someone older than she was, and she certainly had her concerns about it and about joining this pack so soon after what had happened in Sagtannet. She had specifically expressed her desire to not join a pack for a while. Of course, that had been before they had her niece to worry about; their choices were limited due to the fact that Taki wanted her to be safe. I do really want to have children with you in the spring, she told him gently. But, it is not more important to me than your needs, nor do I want to bring children into an environment that is not stable. A pack run by someone so young could potentially be a bad situation. Zephyr had seemed reasonable when they talked, but she didn't really know him that well at all.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 10, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 10, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 10, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 11, 2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 12, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 12, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 13, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 13, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 14, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 14, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 16, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 16, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 16, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 16, 2020, 04:50 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 17, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 19, 2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 19, 2020, 04:57 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 19, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 03:57 AM