Blackfeather Woods thine azure sister of the spring shall blow
The accusation is unexpected, hard-hitting — and the question that follows breaks through the wall Zephyr has put up, if only a little. He swallows, trying to collect his thoughts. What pours out in the end isn't what he'd expected to say. I do want to forget — because I can't see you as just a friend anymore. I want to, but I can't. And it's easier to keep distance between us than hurt myself by pretending, or risk unintentionally violating your boundaries and making things uncomfortable for both of us, The words hurt, so much he almost can't get them out without pausing. But he pushes forward, determined to give Taikon what he wants now. They've come this far, and he needs him to understand. It isn't about sex, it's — it doesn't matter what it is. He shakes his head slightly, forcing himself to drop the matter. You have a right to choose who you want to be with, and you did. I would never try to hurt you for that. I'm just trying to protect myself. Trying being the key word; it seems an impossible task, from where he's standing.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 02:36 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 03:08 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 14, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 14, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 14, 2020, 03:53 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 14, 2020, 11:57 AM