Firefly Glen i'm a hot mess
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Of course someone happened upon him. Just his luck. Charles wasn't much in a mood to see anyone, and as the older guy approached, he certainly wasn't ready for this. This dude would have been absolutely gorgeous if it wasn't for his scars. They reminded Charles of ruffians like his brother; ironic, considering the scars he carried because of wolves of the likes of his family. What is wrong with you, Charles, stop thinking about how handsome he is! Luckily he had a moment before the man reached him so that he could compose himself and bury the self-loathing somewhere deep.

Hail? What did that mean? What? he said, blinking. It was out before he realised it. Is that like, hi? Charles' vocabulary wasn't very good and he had never heard of this word in his life. He understood the latter though, an expected question. Oh, yeah, y'know, all 's cool. Why did he just turn into an awkward teenager? Charles didn't remember being awkward (uh, that he realised, anyway) in his life. Even around Osiris he was totally smooth. He hated this. Was it because the guy was older? Was it because he was so — Stop thinking he's handsome! — uh, anyway, Charles laughed awkwardly to cover up his awkwardness, which didn't actually help at all.
Messages In This Thread
i'm a hot mess - by Charles - December 15, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Holland - December 15, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Charles - December 16, 2020, 05:58 AM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Holland - December 16, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Charles - December 17, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Holland - December 17, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Charles - January 05, 2021, 09:31 AM