Firefly Glen i'm a hot mess
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The 'really' was sort of weirdly spoken to himself, it seemed, and Charles felt awkward and unsure if he should respond to it and if it was meant for him at all. Ah, how he missed when he had been ignorant of awkward situations. He decided to ignore it in the end. The expression 'humour me' he had never heard, so Charles blinked owlishly at the man when he said that. He went on to say he was a medic, and if Charles hadn't been the bluntest tool in the shed he might've realised where this was going by now. Uh, okay, he said, confused why he was being an oversharer right now.

It become clear in the next instant and realisation dawned on Charles' face along with a good dose of a panic. Ah — it's not really needed — he tried. The last he wanted was this handsome dude to look over him. It was only my brother — nothing bad — He tried desperately to convince the other, his voice laced with a rare spot of panic. He knew, however, that he was a pushover and that he would likely be convinced. And that would mean that he would be touched by this handsome dude. He wasn't sure he could handle that. He wasn't sure he could handle himself right now. Maybe if he repeated in his head long enough that he was into chicks it would all go away.
Messages In This Thread
i'm a hot mess - by Charles - December 15, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Holland - December 15, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Charles - December 16, 2020, 05:58 AM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Holland - December 16, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Charles - December 17, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Holland - December 17, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: i'm a hot mess - by Charles - January 05, 2021, 09:31 AM