1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
@Godbrand 
Forwarded to December 27th :> 

After meeting the bearish male in the Sweep almost five days ago, Nyra had decided to wander even further North, exploring and sniffing out for any potential packs to alert Kynareth about. 
So far, nothing. 
But these plains, so close to the ocean which she could, from here, only barely make out as a blurred greyish blue on the horizon line. It was alien in its ways of comfort. 
Still, the monolithic woman walked, prowling casually as her fiery hues looked around. She could not explore all of the Wilds, especially now with the Saints slowly gearing up for what might be a war.
Truthfully Nyra knew not. 
The palefur stopped, looking up to the sky and the bald eagle overhead. Unaware and unassuming of any canine company, Nyra watched the raptor bird as it soared majestically through the chilled air. 
If only she could see one up close... 
Befriend one, maybe...
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 25, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by Godbrand - December 25, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 25, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by Godbrand - December 25, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 25, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by Godbrand - December 26, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 26, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by Godbrand - December 26, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 26, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by Godbrand - December 28, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: I hear the wind across the plains - by RIP Fury - December 28, 2020, 08:36 PM