Moonglow
Kappa

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,221 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Kigipigak was a little dim when it came down to it, so the judgement by Kaster that he was a buffoon was not far off the mark. He took this jousting of jests as a game more than anything; shooting the shit with a fellow man, as he once did back in his village. He thought he was making a friend and that this was normal behavior - stranger or not.

When Kaster tried to insult his conversation skills Kigipigak huffed and smiled. My independence was a reward! I became a man and was let loose upon the world. Not that this stranger would really care about the specifics. Kigipigak kept the deeper story to himself.

Storm? It is only a little snow! You must be a southerner, Kigipigak laughed, the sound booming from him and drowning out a little of what his new companion was saying. In the north it is cold all year and the snow falls often. You look at the sky and feel a little wind, see a little white on the horizon, and dig! He swallowed further laughter but the mirth in his voice was clear.

I will leave you with your womanly hole and your snow-bunnies, then. May they keep you warm! Kigipigak was turning away from his company then and moving off, his deep-chest laughter occasionally bubbling out of him as a small chuckle. He was glad to have found this stranger even if they were abrasive, it had been a fun time for Kigipigak.
Messages In This Thread
Anguished. - by Kaster - January 02, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 02, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 02, 2021, 11:52 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 03, 2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 03, 2021, 01:14 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 03, 2021, 01:26 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 04, 2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 05, 2021, 01:13 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 05, 2021, 02:00 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 05, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 08, 2021, 10:49 AM