This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Mature 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning:
A week after the Ego thread
@Kynareth Deagon! Other tags for reference only

Ever since Kyn threatened to demote her if she joined the brawl with him and @Whrist, ever since he defended @Simmik against her with just her own name, Nyra had distanced herself much. 
She had also, admittedly, been low key snappy, venom softly weaved into her tone every time they spoke.

She went on patrols and did all her other duties as the Harbinger, and made minimal effort to speak to or spend time with her Grandmaster other than to essentially report on what's been done on her part within the day and nothing more. 

Now, she stood in the snow somewhere near the river and overlooked all she could see. She expected no company, but some was usually to be found anyway. 
Her ears swiveled and cupped on rotation, keeping sounds coming in and noting where they came from most consistently.
Mainly because she was bored, but oh well.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
[M] I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: I hear, a voice say don't be so blind - by RIP Fury - January 09, 2021, 08:56 PM