Hideaway Strath I want to do all the things your lungs do so well
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She didn't miss his response to her breaking their affection to move forward. She loved knowing how much he enjoyed her touch. She loved him so much that she sometimes couldn't handle how much it filled her heart. She slowed, her intention to go back to him and offer kisses to his cheek. 

So when he told her that he was the one to be hurt, she couldn't help but quickly close whatever distance she had put between them. She raised up on her rear legs and pressed her front paws against his chest, indicating that she want to push him to the ground. She knew he would oblige—he always did. 

Once she was atop him, she nuzzled her head into his chest before lifting her gaze to meet his. I would never let that happen, she told him. Her words were stern and fierce, love filled her expression, and heat filled her eyes. Never. She was his completely now, and she would protect him from anyone. She hadn't answered his question yet, but she waited to make sure he took her promise seriously.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to do all the things your lungs do so well - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 12:59 AM