Neverwinter Forest Water from your broken iris fell toward the floor
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She supposed she wasn't surprised that he wasn't going to appease her in any way. She had known he was going to be angry, and he had a right to be. And since she just wanted to get this over with, she decided she was just going to speak freely in front of whoever wanted to listen. 

As for her husband's past: she had let it all go. It was part of who he was, and now that her eyes were opened to how much easier life was when you weren't weighed down by guilt and ghosts of the past, she decided she very much liked his vicious side. It wouldn't make sense to Mal—he was too good—she didn't fit in his life anymore. 

I'm not here to justify my actions. I only wanted to let you know that I'm okay. I want to be with Kynareth, she told him. We are married and— she paused, her tail flicking against her hocks as she decided if she wanted to tell him the rest. But, she was no coward, not anymore. I'm pregnant; they're his. I'm going to stay with the Saints and raise our children there. That is where I belong now. I'm not the same Simmik you knew before. Her face was cold and expressionless as she spoke. She ignored the other members of the forest and focused only on Mal. She was only here because, deep down, she still loved him, and she wanted him to have some peace of mind that she was alive and well. And before you start spiraling away in your mind, none of this is your fault. It was what needed to happen. I'm stronger now. This is who I'm meant to be. She fell silent then and watched Mal's expression as she waited for him to speak.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: Water from your broken iris fell toward the floor - by Simmik - February 17, 2021, 05:59 PM