Hideaway Strath you are, and always have been, a revolution
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She felt instant relief at the other woman's words. She wanted to ask more, maybe if she would be willing to help her when it was time to deliver her pups. But her questions were pushed aside for a moment as she listened to the healer offer some details about her time before the Saints. She couldn't imagine being a slave—no freedom to do what you want, no say in what happens to you. She wasn't sure if she should say anything about it, in case Aerin didn't want to talk about it. This knowledge did paint the other woman in a new light, though. Anyome who could make it through that could never be considered weak in Simmik's eyes.

I think he has that with the other members, but I'm always keeping an eye out for him anyway. There was no way she would let anyone take advantage of him. It seemed Aerin was loyal to him at least, but time would tell if that was genuine. She was content to believe it was until proven otherwise, especially as she offered her help, even though she had suspected that Simmik didn't quite trust her yet. Thank you, she offered with a nod. I've never done this before—have children. I don't know what to expect or how to do anything. I will probably ask you a lot of questions if that's okay. Arlette has been helping me too, Maybe you two could work together. She wasn't sure if they had met, but she thought it would be even better to have two healers help her through this.

The way Aerin described Whrist was a little concerning. Do you think she was sick? Why else would she act so strangely? It seemed like more than just a bad mood.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Necahual - February 14, 2021, 08:41 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 12:46 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 21, 2021, 01:01 AM
RE: you are, and always have been, a revolution - by Simmik - February 26, 2021, 02:06 AM