Redhawk Caldera break me shake me
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: selfharm

private for now, might open it later..? @Niamh

Charles knew that he was overstaying his welcome. He knew he should go. But... Outside he didn't have anything, anyone. It was a big step to take. There was food here, and shelter. The recent events didn't help, though he was glad he hadn't returned to Firefly Glen, now. He wasn't gonna, either. Hadn't intended it in the first place. But then.. where to now?

First he needed to quench his hunger, though. The coywolf had checked if nobody was there before he started to dig up one of the fresher caches he'd sniffed out. He had tried to hunt for himself, but... He was just so bad at it, and he was so hungry. Charles had looked to see if anyone was near before starting to dig, but of course it took a little while to dig it up. Finally his teeth found purchase on a piece of meat, and he started tugging it out of the cache.
Messages In This Thread
break me shake me - by Charles - February 18, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 18, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 18, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 19, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 19, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: break me shake me - by Charles - February 20, 2021, 03:22 PM
RE: break me shake me - by RIP Niamh - February 20, 2021, 04:15 PM