Hideaway Strath [M] When it's over we can say well done
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
There was immense relief when she took her distance from him at first, although his body was still telling him otherwise. The coywolf felt utterly confused. In his current state he didn't even consider the implications of what it would be like to be forced into something like this. Perhaps because he was so used to being forced into all sorts of things that Charles genuinely didn't realise how much worse it would have been than anything he'd encountered if that was where this would end. He felt like he could breathe again, but he found it hard what to do with her words.

I wouldn't wish that on your or any other child... That stung so badly. More than he liked to admit. Any. Other. Child. I'm not a child, Charles said, his nervousness making place for indignation. Are you saying I couldn't do it? He took a step towards her, brazenly, feeling empowered all of a sudden. He wasn't sure what had gotten into him or why; but probably the fact that she left the ball in his court had something to do with it. He'd been mentally preparing to be forced into something he didn't want to do. A part of him still believed that she would make his life harder here if he didn't. But to get some of the control back with him, that boosted his confidence.

Now he just wanted to do it mostly to prove that he wasn't a child; no longer just because she would resent him if he rejected her.
Messages In This Thread
[M] When it's over we can say well done - by RIP Fury - March 08, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: [M] When it's over we can say well done - by Charles - March 10, 2021, 01:17 PM