Hideaway Strath I'm thinking things that I might start regretting
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Well, that's good, then, Charles said after her nod, also nodding, feeling awkward.

To his other question, she said that she wouldn't 'stop him from being there for them'. What did that even mean? What did she want him to do? Charles wasn't the best for-himself-thinker, at least not when it came to the big things. Yeah, he could decide whether someone was a friend or what game to play or what cache he'd rob — err, use — for dinner, but like... Whether he should be a father to them?

He felt there was something hidden in those words, mostly because she didn't really answer his question. He could not imagine that she would truly think that whether or not he'd be there for them, it would be alright either way.

Oh. Right. So... He blinked owlishly as he tried to process that. .. What do you want me to do? He couldn't help but ask the question, because he just needed to know. He didn't feel near adult enough to make an important decision like this himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm thinking things that I might start regretting - by Charles - April 02, 2021, 05:38 AM