Hideaway Strath Let me hear your battle cry tonight
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
Socialization time for @Lotus!!! @Kynareth Deagon @Simmik @Alduin @Atka @Tulok @Aerin @Whrist @Vein @Leigh @Arlette @Charles @Ramesses @Endre @Valour @Turmeric @Mulberry @Thyme @Blair @Hemlocke + Will be doing some minor PP of Lotus for the sake of them getting to a rendezvous site! :> Set for around mid-afternoon after Nyra recruits Blair! 6/1/2021

The Empress had watched her precious daughter grow over the course of the past month, had seen the splotches of russet appear in her child's pelt, though Lotus's eyes were, for now, still blue. In the coming months, Nyra would inevitably find pleasant surprise in her daughter's eyes becoming fire-gold much like her own.

The Overseer had returned from her patrol with a recruit almost two hours ago, and allowed him to start settling in for the time being while Nyra fetched Lotus from Arlette, guiding her only child back to the whelping den for a thorough bath, before the Battle Phoenix took her daughter's scruff in her jaws and once again descended the steep rise, trotting roughly fifteen to twenty yards from the base of the borderline-wall. This space would do for now. 

Placing Lotus gently at her giant paws on the ground, Nyra smiled to her daughter and spoke with gentle encouragement;
"You get to meet the rest of the pack today, sweetheart. There are other pups here too, that you will get to play with. They're a little older than you and a little bigger, but don't let that stop you from standing up for yourself if any of them get too rough, okay?" 
With that, Nyra stood tall, proud, ethereal and yet radiating with raw power like her co-lead. She raised her muzzle to the air and summoned every Saint, and every soon-to-be Archangel, with a howl. 

Come meet our latest Dagger, everyone! 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - June 01, 2021, 02:11 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - June 01, 2021, 08:26 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Ramesses - June 01, 2021, 09:28 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Necahual - June 02, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - June 10, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Whrist - July 01, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - July 06, 2021, 07:27 AM