Noctisardor Bypass [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: references to sex + sexual assault.

Her scent had changed. Surely he had to know about it, too. Laurel felt a nervous stirring inside of her chest as she thought of Mahler. He was the only one that she trusted. He said he'd been unable to touch her, and that was precisely why he needed to be the one to touch her. He had asked her for children, and she needed another chance at being a good mother so badly. Perhaps this could be a fresh chance for both of them. She didn't know much of his past, except that he must be a better father than she a mother, considering his children had stayed around for so long.

Confident strides moved through the territory. There was something about her heat that changed Laurel, and her timidness and fear seemed completely vanished when one looked at her on the outside. The screaming fear was still there between her ears, the honing voice filled with mocking laughter ever-present as he commanded her. It had been so long since Laurel had been touched by a man. By me. Could she really do it at all? Her stomach twisted into a nervous knot at the thought of laying with a man again, but on the outside she was Laurel-in-heat: Resolute, somewhat playful and absolutely glowing with confidence.

Without calling outright she sought out @Mahler 's whereabouts. He would know why long before she even came into view.
Messages In This Thread
[m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself - by Laurel - June 02, 2021, 06:26 AM