Hideaway Strath I can show you the devil
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
Permission to know of private-thread details given by Hela and Malia!
Tagging: @Kynareth Deagon
Time: Immediately after this thread

Something was up. 
It had been perhaps a month or so now, since Nyra eavesdropped on Simmik forbidding Kynareth from fucking others for a while. 
And yet a few times afterward, she had noticed he came back smelling almost faintly of another. 
This time, when she noticed Donovan heading for the Heights, the Empress followed. Though she stopped, once the terrain started getting much steeper. 

And for a while, she waited, hellfire gold eyes watching for his brindled form with body statue-still. She remained like this, an eerie seraphim sentinel. 

That is, until Kynareth came down again. 

From the second she saw him, the hellfire in her hues burned and the blitz-blaze inferno only continued to sear hot as seconds passed and he drew closer. Kyn could probably feel the unparalleled wrath radiating in sinister, strong waves, but Nyra wasn't quite sure if he saw her yet. Not that pure white fur and murderous glaring was hard to miss. 

As soon as her co-lead was close enough, Nyra abruptly planted herself in his path. So abrupt, perhaps, that they might have ended up directly nose to nose. Being of equal size to him, the Overseer easily locked eyes with him and willed with all her being that the rage in her eyes might physically burn him. 
Hackles rising, Nyra bit down on the thundersome growl rising in her chest and instead dripped one, acidic order. 

"Explain." 
She already knew he had fucked someone behind Simmik's back. That much was dangerously obvious. 
Yet the dark dragon within her coiled back up just enough to attempt to give him the room to spare himself an inevitable ass kicking to hell and back.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 14, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 14, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 15, 2021, 01:53 AM
RE: I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 15, 2021, 10:56 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 16, 2021, 08:57 AM
RE: I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 17, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 18, 2021, 01:48 PM