Boartusk Heights And if you were my little girl
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
A pull of his scruff is all he needs to know; she’s accepted his plea to hunt. He wouldn’t disappoint her is show casing his exceptional strength and brutality when it came to the thrill of the hunt. It’s what he lives for after all. 

So as they move, they pick up a scent, and sooner than expected, he too hears the quiet snorting of a boar.

Teya’s eyes meet his own in a silent inquiry of their next move. He can’t help but smile at her, his excitement obvious in his golden orbs. He lurks to the right a bit and is able to catch sight of the boar. It’s a young male, so thankfully not as big and dangerous as they could be, but the threat is still there. He wouldn’t let Teya get hurt if he could help it.

With that in mind, he looks to her and moves in close to whisper. “I’ll catch his attention. Make him come for me while you get him from the back. We’ll keep switching like that until I can wrestle him to the ground and end it.” He offers a second of a pause to look at her. “Sound like a plan, darling?” He asks with a bit more humor in his voice despite the seriousness of the hunt.
Messages In This Thread
And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 08:36 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 15, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 16, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 22, 2021, 12:43 AM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 23, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 25, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 17, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 22, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 26, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 07:51 PM