Phoenix Maplewood [m] i'm ready to build a wall behind every step i've taken
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It was hard to see if he thought anything at all of Laurel's demand to make it fast, or the way that she seemed almost keen not to do it at all. In all honesty, she was; she only wanted the outcome of this pairing, and not the act itself. But she knew she must endure through it in order to get what she wanted. Now, standing here, Laurel was beginning to second-guess, but she had already endured this much to get here. She didn't want to turn away now that she was almost there.

Laurel sucked in a breath as he said 'very well', agreeing to these terms. She felt a nervous twist in her gut and she took the smallest of steps forward when he stepped towards her. Laurel would not seem very into it, keeping in mind it was a means to an end while Iliksis would jeer her on and call her names for the feelings that the physical act would rouse inside of her. She trembled slightly as she first touched Wintersbane and swallowed thickly, before giving in to instinct and joining the dance, however demurely, that they were about to perform.

~fade to black~

if you want to play out any aftermath we can, but also cool with just archiving this, in which case you can presume Laurel took off pretty quickly after <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] i'm ready to build a wall behind every step i've taken - by Laurel - July 07, 2021, 02:12 AM