Moonglow
Kappa

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,229 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Kigipigak was pleased to see that Sakhmet was doing well despite his absence. He showed more interest in the duck than might have been normal, more enthusiasm than he had shown anything during his stay within the ulaq. The smell of the fresh meat would have usually been a distraction for Kigipigak, however, he was still recovering and lacked an appetite. Good thing it wasn't a gift meant for him.

Did she tell you...?

She? Oh, right, Kukutux. Kigipigak remembered her abruptly and glanced to either side, catching a glimpse of the woman while she let them mingle. There he went, feeling warm in the face again.

Kigipigak tries to clear his throat; it doesn't do much. Yes, she... said you looked for me.

Terrible that she should be forced to do that. Kigipigak still berated himself daily over his poor choice, furthermore, the weakness of his body during and after the assault by the cat. Had he been a more attentive hunter, a stronger warrior, a proper man worthy of the name he carried — !

I heard you calling. Stealing glances at her, now. Wonder glowing from his gaze. I tried to call, but... Even now his voice was strained.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh the mountain top, oh the visions stopped - by Kigipigak - June 24, 2021, 04:47 PM