Hideaway Strath I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]]
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
INTRUDER ALERT! BAND OF 5 NPC LONE WOLVES!

Sunrise was still an hour or two away. The sky was barely becoming a lighter blue as the morning hours drew on. 
It was in these hours that a band of five wolves found their way into the valley, despite the macabre warning signs strewn about the outer reaches of the Gates, where all outsiders could see what might lie ahead for them. 

All five wolves looked somewhat malnourished and on the thinner side. Not like a band of five wolves weren't capable of taking down larger game. Perhaps they were more keen on stealing food from those that worked for it, hunted it themselves...

Whatever the case was, the five loners drew further in, sniffing, pawing into the ground in search of easy pickings. 
Finding a decent sized cache, they tore in, eating what they could get in their mouths and fighting with each other for everything else available in their current loot. 

What these five thieves may not have considered, however, is that their scents, and their bickering, would most definitely draw attention... 

Nyra was originally asleep, curled up with @Lotus in the den. Her eyes snapped open the second she smelled things that didn't belong. And heard distantly the sound of snaps and snarls. 

"Stay here." She would say to Lotus if the child woke at her mother's rise. Then in brisk fashion, the Empress would sprint in the direction of these foreign scents, stopping within the thicker trees long enough to let loose a thundersome howl, both a battle cry and an alarm bell. A call for all the Saints. 
Then she regained her speed, aiming true and with fangs bared dangerously as she collided like a freight train with the first trespassing loner she saw within the mix.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by RIP Fury - June 24, 2021, 02:15 AM
RE: I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by Derg - June 24, 2021, 01:30 PM
RE: I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by Vein - July 01, 2021, 07:31 PM
RE: I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by Whrist - July 01, 2021, 07:42 PM