Hideaway Strath I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]]
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Short post on my end, but others are still welcome to join in!

The rogue gang yipped and snarled as the Saints descended upon them like hell from below ground.
Nyra's target may as well have shattered on impact like glass, but he didn't do so with clear signs.
Except the dull crack of bone under pressure, perhaps. 

Maybe it was an incorrectly healed injury hit, but the target of Nyra dropped with panic and heaved like he couldn't breathe. Because he couldn't. 

Knowing he would suffocate to death after a brief moment of slicing and rending his face open, Nyra whirled and snapped teeth for one of the other intruders. 

Perhaps she'd help Derg, or Whrist, even Vein. there were four Saints here now, and presently only four real targets for the hellish wrath that was the Strath wolves.

GET OUT 

Wrapping this up and archiving with some minor pp! Thank you everyone who participated!

The intruding mutts seemed keen on getting out now. Seeing their one groupling die from being hit so hard, after much desperate fighting from the Saintswolves, the last four loners ripped free and bailed out, yipping and limping out of the land.
Nyra huffed, shaking her pelt out with a grateful look to each packmate who arrived before they all went back to their own duties. Nyra checked on her daughter first, then went to make sure all the intruding wolves were gone.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by RIP Fury - June 24, 2021, 02:15 AM
RE: I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by Derg - June 24, 2021, 01:30 PM
RE: I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by Vein - July 01, 2021, 07:31 PM
RE: I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by Whrist - July 01, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I'll eat you alive [[!!!INTRUDERS!!!]] - by RIP Fury - July 17, 2021, 12:13 AM