Cedar Sweep I'm just burnt out from pleasing you
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As was the usual these days, Nyra was out and about. Patrolling, mostly, but also hunting, keeping an eye out for other wolves. Others that she didn't know. Those that didn't smell of the Saints, or of her slowly growing extension to them - the Archangels. 

She felt bad most times, leaving Lotus in the care of others while the Empress did her duties. But she hesitantly assured herself it would be worth it, once they joined everyone else in the Copse. 

Today though, Nyra did a sweep through the cedars that clustered outside the Strath, and eventually came upon the oddly marked female resting in a patch of sunlight. Tail already raised high due to her status, the Battle Maiden pulled her ears forward and let out some hybrid combination of a chuff and a growl. Not an intentional noise, but one she forced herself to not react to for the sake of the interaction. Though a recruitment would be the desired outcome for Nyra, she'd waste no time to act, if they ended up fighting. 

For now, though...the Empress remained poised and quiet, seeing if the white-masked female would speak first.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 26, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 26, 2021, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 27, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 27, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 28, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 28, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 28, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 28, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 29, 2021, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2021, 12:38 AM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - July 01, 2021, 01:22 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - July 06, 2021, 02:02 PM