Dragoncrest Cliffs i saw the bottom of the ocean; my pores would pour my soul down there
All Welcome 
forward dated a few days
@Raimo @Rosalyn @Erzulie

small note: the pack scent has faded from him due to time spent away from dfg <3

he'd meant to return to the glacier — but then he'd remembered the scents of all the others heavy with wintersbane's children, and he'd felt too sick to contemplate it further.

instead, he goes north. the journey feels longer than it is, more treacherous than it should; he knows enough to blame it on his current state. the dizziness has yet to subside, and on top of it all, he's hardly eaten since the first pangs of nausea struck him. by the time he works his way through the twisting hellscape bordering the cliffs raimo had spoken of, nearly falling to his death several times in the process, the wraith is a wilted shell of himself. still — his state of neglect has not yet brought him fully to his knees. it would take far more than a few weeks of self-neglect to transform zephyr from hardened warrior to helpless waif. he still has his wits about him as he approaches the border of the cliff pack, and most of his strength.

otherwise, he wouldn't feel confident enough to call for an audience — for raimo first and foremost, but also for whoever leads this place; those whose scents are strongest at the border. he doesn't want to go back to the glacier, and this is the first step in making that desire a reality.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread