Hideaway Strath I love that she’s got daddy issues
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth teeth fly violently, muscles bunch and unwind beneath a camouflage coat, and all he sees is red. He wants nothing more than to please his wife and he would gain her favor back with this man’s blood. He knows he will. 

So as he attacks, he rips and shreds; knocks out a tooth as well. Of course he does not go by unscathed. The man is fighting for his life and Kyn expects it to be a blood battle for the both of them. He wants it to be. Too easy of a kill wouldn’t be satisfying for him or the surrounding watchers. The Grandmaster has to put on a show. 

He notices now that Vein has joined in on the mix, politely asking if he may join or help. In any other case, he would’ve loved to watch the easy going medic rip someone to shreds with him, but today is his day — his and Simmik’s. 

Satisfaction boils beneath his his heated skin as he watches the other struggle to open his eyes. It’s a gory, bloody scene and this is what he’s been craving the past few weeks. His never ending bloodlust doesn’t let him rest and he needs more. So as the other backs up to take up, what Kyn believes is a more defensive position, he notices another shift in his stature. This one is offensive and Kyn is sooo fucking ready for the onslaught of teeth that are about to come his way. 

So before he lunges forward he offers a quick glance to Vein with a wretched and sadistic smirk on his bloody maw. “No thanks, love. I need this.” To Dragomir, it would appear that Kyn thinks this is all a fucked up little game. And to him, it is.

Though, it appears Kyn spoke too soon. Despite his other wounds, much like Dragomir’s own, he’s fairing quite well. With a torn up face, bleeding gums, cut tongue, and ripped ear. 

Until this stranger actually fights back. 

Kyn’s almost blindsided, slightly surprised, when Dragomir lunges towards him. The Grandmaster wouldn’t be fast enough to dodge the bite. Teeth would cut deep into his throat and he would choke from the grip on his trachea. Falling intentionally onto his back, he wraps thick arms around the others neck and smirks as much as he can with jaws wrapped around his neck. Relying on his strong hind legs to kick out beneath him. He aims for the ribs, groin, the others own hind legs. If he’s successful in any of his attacks he would attempt a mount — twitching their positions and wrestling himself on top of him in order to settle his own pearly whites around the others throat.

In the back of his mind he sees everything though. Vein standing politely nearby with that cunning smirk of his face. Simmik’s own devious smile and the fact that her eyes are on him — horribly enraptured by the fight to the death. And out of the corner of his eye, he sees Satsu, eyes wide as she watches the scene before he. An innocent man being brought to his knees with the threat of death looming over head. She leaves. He’s almost disappointed. He’d have to speak with her later. Hopefully he hasn’t traumatized her too much.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Simmik - July 03, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 03, 2021, 12:27 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 14, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Kynareth Deagon - July 18, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 29, 2021, 03:34 PM