Hideaway Strath it's not where i reside
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
OH MY GOD I DIDNT SEE THIS. I’m going to cry

Kyn is blissfully unaware of Aerin’s struggle. Whether it be the internal one or the one with her husband. He has assumed that everyone was perfectly fine since the last time he visited them — at Momo’s birth. 

Since then, he hasn’t seen Aerin. Well he’s seen her in passing, but she hasn’t seen him. From a quick glance she looks perfectly fine, just as beautiful as she’s always been. Kyn wonders what it would’ve been like to be with her. To be where Vein is. He’d be lying if he said he never thought of her that way. He wanted to be with her that way, but Simmik… Simmik stole his heart and attention since the day he met her. Aerin deserves to have someone’s whole attention. Not the kind Kyn would be able to give her now with Simmik at his side. That’s what she has Vein for and to Kyn, Vein has been amazing for her. He’s happy for her. Happy for the both of him despite that his desire for the small wolfdog not fading. 

So today, when he sees her sunbathing with that beautiful child of hers on the bank of the stream he smiles genuinely at the sight of her. He doesn’t think about it, his feet move him towards her without his permission. Not like he’d ever willingly stay away from her. He’s always enjoyed her company and now is no different.

When his large paws stop beside her his smile is still stuck to his face, his expression soft. “Aerin, darling, it’s been too long.” He hums in greeting. 

But something is wrong. He really looks at her then. She’s thin, unnaturally so. She looks tired, stressed. An expression of immense worry overcomes him and he lowers himself closer to her. 

Aerin,” He says again, but it’s hardly above a whisper. “are you okay?” He asks it with such genuine emotion there’s no way anyone would think his concern is fake. And that’s because it’s not. He’s truly concerned and he needs to know what’s going on. So he gazes down at her softly, sun kissed orbs never straying from her face, awaiting an answer.
Messages In This Thread
it's not where i reside - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: it's not where i reside - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2021, 07:36 PM
RE: it's not where i reside - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: it's not where i reside - by Kynareth Deagon - August 09, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: it's not where i reside - by Necahual - September 14, 2021, 02:12 PM