Dragoncrest Cliffs i'll wait for years until the clouds spin their silk
Limit Two 
backdated to shortly after zephyr's acceptance to the pack. no pressure to respond; i'll just make it a read only after a week or two if there's no reply <3
the terms of his entry to sapphique do not leave his thoughts, even days later. he'd promised contribution to the pack, and knowing that there are children here, he assumes that they are the pack's current priority. that's usually how things work, isn't it?
so when he lands a fairly large jackrabbit as his first kill of the day, he takes to the trail of the wolf whose scent had been so heavily mingled with rosalyn's, assuming that it must be the wife she'd spoken of. it's been some time since he's been truly involved with a pack; gauging the appropriate distance to keep from the mother proves a somewhat puzzling task. ultimately he settles for drawing back from his original estimation, deciding he'd rather be safe than sorry, and drops his kill to call out to @Erzulie; not so much a summons as an announcement. a meal for you, the call says, and then he waits — to see if the woman will call back to request a more personal delivery, or if she'll want to meet him.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
i'll wait for years until the clouds spin their silk - by Zephyr - July 25, 2021, 11:40 PM