Noctisardor Bypass i praise the earth and the sky and the moon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
667 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Witch whispered to her and Druid let herself be reassured, some of the tension loosening from her weary muscles. She slid into a seated position, glancing down at the snake for a moment before her eyes found the side of her sister’s face.

Where do you think he is? she asked quietly. The only thing they knew was Worripa wasn’t in Rivenwood. What do you think it’s like out there? Outside of Rivenwood? Druid had never thought about it much until their brother had gone. Now, she found herself almost obsessed with the thought.

But perhaps unlike most wolves her age, the thought of the unexplored wilderness neither excited nor intrigued her. It made Druid’s insides tighten with uneasiness. She loved Rivenwood. It was home. It was magic. It was where everyone she knew and loved lived together… until now.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - August 29, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - August 30, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 08, 2021, 07:00 PM