Redsand Canyon Within my bones this resonates [3]
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
675 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
She was more word than action. Telling rather than showing. Sivugat hated the sound of her voice because it reminded him so much of Kukutux and her effort to bridge the chasm that sat between them both, and as it went on he thought only of snapping her neck, or sinking his teeth in to her throat so that she would be silent.

Sivugat's ribs pulsed while his tongue hung from one side of his mouth. The fur at his shoulders was tousled from Nyra's forelimbs. The slick feeling of her teeth against his neck fur had resulted in a fluttering in his chest he had no name for but it wasn't new either, as Sivugat had felt such tremblings with each assault throughout his life.

As she took on a low and defensive posture again, Sivugat did not hesitate: he launched himself after her with the intent to bowl her over, as if to mirror the attack he had just been made to withstand, and hoped to budgeon her sidelong off her feet (which was nearly impossible, given her stance and training); everyone else in his life used brute force - it was time for him to learn the same.
Messages In This Thread
Within my bones this resonates [3] - by Glaukos - October 04, 2021, 06:43 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by RIP Fury - October 06, 2021, 03:57 AM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by Glaukos - October 08, 2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by RIP Fury - October 09, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by Glaukos - October 10, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by RIP Fury - October 10, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by Glaukos - October 11, 2021, 02:32 PM
RE: Within my bones this resonates [3] - by RIP Fury - October 11, 2021, 03:52 PM