Noctisardor Bypass light a candle for the dead, with sprigs of fir do warm their bed
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
672 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
His mention of the resources’ scarcity made Druid think. Did bees sleep through the winter, like snakes? And what exactly did the plants do? All around them, the trees were changing colors and shedding their leaves. What happened next? Druid knew winter would come, bringing snow, but what happened to all the greenery in the meantime?

Mahler answered her question in part. What happens in spring? she questioned. Druid vaguely recollected that she’d been born late in the spring. Of course, she couldn’t remember it. She was all too familiar with summer and quite well acquainted with autumn now too. She looked to winter with anticipation. But she knew very little of what to expect of springtime.

And though it was sort of off topic, Druid couldn’t help but wonder suddenly, Mahler, I’ll be a year old in spring. What does that mean? Is that when I’ll join the adult ranks?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: light a candle for the dead, with sprigs of fir do warm their bed - by Druid - November 15, 2021, 10:35 PM