Hushed Willows little fish, little fish
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson's stance softened a little, and he stared at the she dog, now. Because clearly she was female. She was long and willowy, with billowing coat. Long lean muzzle and Big blue eyes. Those were pretty he supposed. He liked his own blue eyes, knew they were often considered pleasing to look at, so he would give her that small kindness in his thoughts.

Reyson leaned forward, slowly, cautionary, clearly this femme dog, this graceful sprite, spoke with body language more than voice. He could understand at first meet, her voice had been quiet, breezy. 

He leaned and sniffed gently, but not too close. Trying to convey you wish to sniff me fine, but do it mannerly, not full on in my face with you all too close. And no touching. He didn't like to be touched very often.

He gave one jerk of his tail, not a wag par say, but a gentle movement, she could come forward a step. He watched her feet, pointedly.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
little fish, little fish - by Lux - May 29, 2022, 09:45 PM
RE: little fish, little fish - by Reyson - May 30, 2022, 08:29 PM
RE: little fish, little fish - by Lux - June 19, 2022, 10:11 AM
RE: little fish, little fish - by Reyson - June 19, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: little fish, little fish - by Lux - June 19, 2022, 10:22 AM
RE: little fish, little fish - by Reyson - June 19, 2022, 10:28 AM