Redtail Rise the happiest day
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Still a slave to her instincts, young Masquerade fell into a cycle of feeding and sleeping, with brief bouts of movement in between. Mother’s milk grew bone and flesh during every rest and slowly, the whelp gained enough strength to advance beyond mere squirming.

Driven as ever by the automic quest for sustenance, Masque braced her small legs against the dusty den floor and pushed herself forward. She discovered her sister’s snout latched onto one of Avicus’s teats. There were many others, though an innate sense of competition compelled Masque to insert her tiny snout in between Redd and the nub of flesh, shoving her sibling aside to claim it.

She suckled voraciously. Masque might have drunk herself into a stupor if not for the new scents that wafted into the den moments later. She unlatched, whimpering almost querulously, head wobbling as she made an attempt to raise it.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the happiest day - by Avicus - June 01, 2022, 10:04 AM
RE: the happiest day - by Mountain Boulder - June 01, 2022, 10:44 AM
RE: the happiest day - by Masquerade - June 01, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: the happiest day - by Relic - June 06, 2022, 09:19 PM
RE: the happiest day - by Avicus - June 07, 2022, 09:29 AM
RE: the happiest day - by Redd - June 07, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: the happiest day - by Mountain Boulder - June 14, 2022, 08:31 PM
RE: the happiest day - by Masquerade - June 14, 2022, 08:59 PM
RE: the happiest day - by Relic - June 27, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: the happiest day - by Avicus - July 03, 2022, 12:54 PM
RE: the happiest day - by Redd - July 10, 2022, 12:53 AM