Redtail Rise Master of puppets, I’m pulling your strings
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
Now that he could see, hear and move around relatively well, existence no longer infuriated Atreus quite so much. On increasingly steady legs, he could shuffle around the den, exploring every inch of the space and its inhabitants, who were likely relieved that he had begun to mellow out in his “old age.”

It was a bit too early to peek outside the den. Nonetheless, curiosity drove him toward the patch of sunlight splashed across the doorsill. He dimly recollected trying to claim this very patch from his brother. He still felt vaguely possessive of it and asserted his ownership of this particular sunbeam by parking himself there, legs neatly tucked beneath him in the style of a loaf of bread.

Tags for visibility: @Ancelin @Arielle @Aventus
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Master of puppets, I’m pulling your strings - by Atreus - July 06, 2022, 12:22 PM