Redtail Rise End of passion play, crumbling away
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Fine! Atreus echoed Ancelin’s shout.

The mention of their mother was meant to be a barb, he knew. But it made his eyes sparkle in a strange way. He barely remembered Arielle and truthfully knew nothing about her. She was just an apparition in his memories, comforting until she wasn’t.

She probably left ‘cause everyone here sucks assholes, Atreus said in a much lower, surlier voice.

Now he should probably make good on his threat and stomp away, right? But Atreus had been talking out of his own asshole and just stood there stupidly, not entirely sure what to do with himself.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
End of passion play, crumbling away - by Atreus - September 20, 2022, 09:04 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Ancelin - September 21, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Atreus - September 21, 2022, 01:13 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Ancelin - September 21, 2022, 01:25 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Atreus - September 21, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Ancelin - September 21, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Atreus - September 21, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Ancelin - September 21, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Atreus - September 21, 2022, 02:14 PM