Duskfire Glacier She hides like a child but she’s always a woman to me
Pledged
Bearclaw
808 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She wept bitterly, to be left so alone. It enraged her to think that her mother had left, and taken all her siblings with her- but hadn’t made sure to account for Lilia. How dare she?! Lilia uttered an ugly, angry squall, but the noise caught in her mouth as she heard someone approaching- hurtling through the wilderness toward her.

The indignant princess wouldn’t be caught wailing and lying on the ground like a baby, so she sat up, ready to unleash hell upon her guardians for letting her get lost, and get accosted by rude strangers-

But the beast that came down upon her was not her mother. This was not her mother- nor was this a wolf. On either side of her was a tawny leg as thick and solid as the trunk of a poplar. The mouth that gaped above her had fangs longer than those belonging to any wolf she had ever seen. And the eyes that glared at her were narrowed to slits. 

She flinched under the hot breath and angry words. She shook her head when a bit of spittle hit her nose. 

”You awe WUDE!! I’n a PINTHETH!” she shrieked in return. She too stomped the ground with one foot- though in comparison, her paw was much tinier.
Messages In This Thread
RE: She hides like a child but she’s always a woman to me - by Ameline - September 28, 2022, 12:42 PM