Hideaway Strath A New Beginning?
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
Pack Meeting! Everyone please post at least once <3 Mar is exempt due to them saying something prior but I will tag Arlette and Turmeric regardless! @Arlette @Turmeric @Adlartok @Veran @Maiken @Arashi @Tsunari @Fenrir @Sovereign

Fury had thought on this long and hard - Rebranding. Now, it was time to gauge how everyone else felt, if they would support such a vision as hers. 
Prowling to the Gathering Rock, the Warchief jumped up to the top and called for everyone under their current banner. 

She would wait until all had become present to begin.
"Fellow Saints, I have thought on a rebranding of our pack for a long time now - something more fitting of my image instead of the past. It is now time for all of you to share your views on the matter." With that, she would explain The Rebranding, ranks and all. 

"I acknowledge that this vision of mine is different than what we currently have, and that it is based in the ways and religion of my homeland far into the North. Please, speak your views on this matter." 

Fury would be silent then, so everyone else could speak their mind. This was important and vital, she felt, instead of forcing it upon them.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning? - by RIP Fury - October 19, 2022, 09:21 AM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Veran - October 19, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Arashi - October 19, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Adlartok - October 19, 2022, 08:33 PM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Maleah - October 19, 2022, 08:38 PM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Arlette - October 20, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: A New Beginning? - by RIP Fury - October 26, 2022, 11:52 AM