Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
915 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
She couldn’t stop thinking about @Tulukiri and her fellow hunters. It drove her to such distraction that Masquerade decided to seek them out by venturing eastward. @Relic was patrolling as she crossed the borders, so she stopped to inform him of her intentions. Her brother raised an eyebrow at her but said nothing. She could only hope their mother would—if not approve of this foray—admit to its merits, especially if her daughter returned with spoils.

The rugged terrain of the moraine tested her, though she reached the far side by the middle of the afternoon. She moved instinctively toward the stand of pine she could see ahead, their slender trunks casting long shadows as the sun began its descent behind Masque. She smelled water and sought it, pausing beside a placid lake at the foot of the glacier. It was colder than any water she’d ever touched; she drank so deeply, it hurt her stomach.

Refreshed, the young she-wolf raised her head and decided to send up a howl for Tulukuri, to declare her location and seek the other woman’s—and perhaps an invitation to join in her group’s hunt.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The Fall of the House of Usher - by Raider - October 24, 2022, 02:55 PM
RE: The Fall of the House of Usher - by Tulukiri - October 24, 2022, 03:08 PM
RE: The Fall of the House of Usher - by Raider - October 24, 2022, 03:20 PM
RE: The Fall of the House of Usher - by Tulukiri - November 03, 2022, 07:15 PM
RE: The Fall of the House of Usher - by Raider - November 03, 2022, 07:30 PM
RE: The Fall of the House of Usher - by Tulukiri - November 15, 2022, 06:52 PM
RE: The Fall of the House of Usher - by Raider - November 16, 2022, 10:20 AM
RE: The Fall of the House of Usher - by Tulukiri - November 17, 2022, 06:47 PM
RE: The Fall of the House of Usher - by Raider - November 22, 2022, 11:25 AM