Lion Head Mesa you bring out the worst in me
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: light sexual suggestion

Charles felt impatient and annoyed with Tavina's advices as she reiterated that he should make himself worthy of a good wife. That he should treat Lilitu well and provide her with support. Charles glowered, because he knew that this was all Lilitu's fault and he did not want to indulge her any longer. He had been far too kind to her, he realised now.

He did not want a wife, but he certainly entertained the thought of having children of his own once more; a family. He wanted to make up for not having been there so much for Lotus. He wanted to make up for his own shitty childhood and find some peace of mind by being a better father to his children than his own deadbeat one had been, nor his own mother had been. A wife was just a means to an end, and a way that he could keep pretending not to be the deviant that he was. He fancied only men, but he could pretend well enough to impregnate a woman.

More advice was given and though Charles was grateful on some level, it did not show. Tavina said she would bring more water, and asked if she should tell Pharaoh that Charles would meet him the next morning. Ugh, fine, do what you want, Charles said, not giving a clear answer and clearly still in a petty mood. The coywolf collapsed onto his furs, his head heavy and pounding, as he watched Tavina leave.

we can wrap and do a new one! :)
Messages In This Thread
you bring out the worst in me - by Charles - November 02, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Tavina - November 03, 2022, 08:22 PM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 04:34 AM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Tavina - November 12, 2022, 11:09 PM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Charles - November 13, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Tavina - November 14, 2022, 01:25 PM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 06:47 AM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Tavina - December 12, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Charles - December 14, 2022, 05:36 AM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Tavina - December 14, 2022, 05:36 PM