Redtail Rise eulalie
Pledged
Dragonspine
901 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
I was just gonna ask for a mother/daughter thread! That works for me, can we timestamp it for my thread log? :D

Masquerade nearly bent in half to nibble at an itch just past her rib cage. Once she had appeased the tingling flesh, she smoothed her fur with her tongue and then straightened. She arched her head and her spine, her whole body vibrating as her muscles stretched. She then flowed onto all fours, raising a hind leg to take care of another itch behind her ear before giving herself a bodily shake.

Thus she was limbered when her mother’s summons reached her ears. The Toweard immediately hastened toward the call, her lithe paws carrying her deep into the woods. The trees were now bare, a carpet of leaves scattered on the forest floor. It made stealth much more difficult, a challenge she enjoyed. But right now, she paid the crunching no heed, simply trying to get to the Wealda in a timely fashion.

When she found her mother, Masquerade greeted Avicus with lowered head and tail. She bumped her burgundy snout beneath the Alpha female’s chin, then retreated a few steps, curious why she had been singled out today.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
eulalie - by Avicus - November 15, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 15, 2022, 11:09 PM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 15, 2022, 11:26 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 16, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 21, 2022, 09:39 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 22, 2022, 11:35 AM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 23, 2022, 04:46 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 25, 2022, 08:13 PM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 26, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 28, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - December 02, 2022, 05:56 PM