Redtail Rise eulalie
Pledged
Dragonspine
901 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Avicus told her what she already knew: the prey wouldn’t resurface for many hours now, wary of the wolves lurking outside their doors. She hung her head a little more, though the Wealda didn’t sound too put out about it. She did press Masquerade about what they should do now, though.

Raising her head to glance at her mother’s face out of the corner of her eye, she said, Could we try tracking something larger, like deer? She was about to throw in her usual disclaimer about observing versus hunting but instead she found herself saying, Maybe we could find @Relic and @Redd, and even try going for one?

Her heart began to beat harder. Her confidence in herself and her skills grew a little every day, yet she had so much to prove. And this was Avicus, who was not only her mother but the queen. Masquerade wanted very much to establish herself as a hunter and just hoped she wasn’t literally biting off more than she could chew with her suggestion.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
eulalie - by Avicus - November 15, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 15, 2022, 11:09 PM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 15, 2022, 11:26 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 16, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 21, 2022, 09:39 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 22, 2022, 11:35 AM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 23, 2022, 04:46 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 25, 2022, 08:13 PM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - November 26, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: eulalie - by Masquerade - November 28, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: eulalie - by Avicus - December 02, 2022, 05:56 PM